11.01.2007

time log 10: 30 minutes

Quoted from my sketchbook on September 19th in preparation for my next painting...

"My life has meaning. My work has meaning. I want my work to not only be an account of the past, but also a testimony that screams GOD. His beautiful warmth, his lovely presence, his terrifying love."

"I want to start afresh, anew, with a satisfying purpose for my direction, not to show the frustration of the past but to show how God used the past to enrich my life. I saw God in those times of despair and loneliness. I set my head on my pillow and cried within his lovely presence. I felt his love so deeply. I want this to show... this more than anything else."



I will catch up in drawing soon. After painting for 5 days straight and with dirty fingernails, I am ready to grab my pencils, kneaded eraser, and patience, and tackle drawing like never before!
  • 30 minutes posting

2 comments:

britnie said...

wow hanna - your art is so amazing...thank you so much for sharing it!! please continue to!

an artist too said...

I like this painting. Good work.